Bob Crantz

I'm not donating one red cent either. I wish our Federal government refunded
the aid money to us taxpayers so each of us could decide its best use.
As with many charities, a good portion of the donations will go to enrich
the unjust. Almost all the countries hit by the tsunami are vile breeding
grounds of corruption. Thailand is a pedophile mecca, so why does Ganz want
to send money there? India is taking away our jobs so why can't they help
themselves? Why line the pockets of third world corrupt politcians?
If you want to give money or help, give it directly to the victims, not to
some middleman.

Amen!

Bob Crantz

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
I didn't donate one red cent to the tsunami relief efforts.

I'm not going to donate one red cent to the tsunami relief efforts.

I'm proud of the fact that I'm not going to donate one red cent to the

tsunami relief efforts.

What I saw on the videos is a bunch of stupid, fat, drunk tourists on the

beach gawking as the waves
came in and engulfed them. "Wow, honey, look at the size of that wave.

Hand me another beer, please."
Stupid is as stupid does.

CN