John Proctor

On 2005-01-07 07:43:12 +1100, "Gerard van Toornenberg."
said:

Where to see the Seatalk one option?

Gerard

"John Proctor" schreef in bericht
I thought I'd ask the group for any experiences with non-mechanical (no
bearings, roating cups etc) wind transducers. The technology seems
reasonably well established (ultrasonic, heated wire etc) in commercial
and military applications and there are a couple of ones with NMEA
output as well as one with Seatalk as an output option. Has anyone had
any experience good, bad or indifferent with them and are there any
reliability issues with them?

--
Regards,
John Proctor VK3JP, VKV6789

I don't know that Raymarine makes one. But Ocean Radio has one that
purports to have a ST option. Look at this URL:

http://www.radio-ocean.com/pdf/rowind/nc_ROWind_a.PDF

--
Regards,
John Proctor VK3JP, VKV6789