Doug Dotson

Raymarine makes one. I assume it speaks SeaTalk.

"Gerard van Toornenberg." wrote in message
Where to see the Seatalk one option?

Gerard

"John Proctor" schreef in bericht
I thought I'd ask the group for any experiences with non-mechanical (no
bearings, roating cups etc) wind transducers. The technology seems
reasonably well established (ultrasonic, heated wire etc) in commercial
and military applications and there are a couple of ones with NMEA output
as well as one with Seatalk as an output option. Has anyone had any
experience good, bad or indifferent with them and are there any
reliability issues with them?

--
Regards,
John Proctor VK3JP, VKV6789