Joe

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/myverification/

AWESOME! Now, what would you like to wager? Let's make it something
FUN. I'll supply you with my CORRECT name, and PE registration number
for GA. I'll also give you the reg. number for AL, TN. THEN, when
supplied this information, you will openly tell people that you were
wrong, your ass overtook your mouth, and you didn't know what to hell
you were talking about. Also, you'll need to state that you are, in
fact, NOT an engineer. You are a technician. Deal?

Your pathetic, that's all I need to know about you.