Frank Healy

I have no wish to join the arguments as to who posted what - I found
certain posters had nothing new or relevant to things so just ignored
them. It is a sorry state though when people take their bat home. Some
of the postings were instructive and some fun. I think it is a great
pity that it has dropped in popularity. I also think David should
swallow his pride and get back into competition - I know he enjoyed it
and he should again. Life is far to short to bear a grudge. Hope to see
you at Nottingahm again. If you can get fit ebough that is.

Frank Healy