Wayne.B

On 6 Jan 2005 08:18:10 -0800, "~^ beancounter ~^"
wrote:
here is colorado, i think you just get a ticket (like
jay walking) and pay a small fine...if you have less than
a certain amount...and you are not cought trakkicking or
distributing...thats a whole nother story...

All well and good but as I recall the incident in question took place
in school, by a 14 y/o. Not really a good thing in my opinion,
certainly not conducive to learning, and sort of akin to underage
drinking in school.

It's tough to keep kids out of trouble when they have that kind of
peer pressure to deal with. Maybe a different school? I think many
parents fail to appreciate the different cultures that exist from
town-to-town and school-to-school.