Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

Hehehe. You think organized crime was in it to help the little guy?
Organized crime got involved with labor unions for two reasons: 1) so

they
could get their hands on the millions in union money, and 2) so they
could
use the unions to strong-arm corrupt politicians into giving their front
companies (construction, waste disposal, etc) lucrative no-bid contracts.

snip

I understand organized crime's motives. I'm just saying that when you
oppress a group of people long enough, they sometimes resort to desperate
means.

So, when are you Canadians going to rise up and throw off the shackles of
oppressive taxes. Oops, you don't own guns, you are screwed.