Dave Hall

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 07:12:53 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:
"-rick-" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote ...

You're much more contemplative than I am, Chuckster. Me, I think Dave is
a jumble of repressed sexuality.

I offer the following without comment...

-rick-

--

http://www.apa.org/releases/homophob.html

Study Links Homophobia with Homosexual Arousal

Dave's gonna want to spank you real hard for posting this. If you refuse,
he'll tie you up with his belt.

There's nothing quite like the hypocrisy of the far right, especially on
matters sexual. The Republicans sure know how to play those tunes, eh?

Sex belongs in the privacy of consenting adult's bedrooms. Not on the
pages of the news, the prime time TV channels, or in "flash and
glitter" magazines.

Keep your activities to yourself. The rest of us don't care what the
top 1000 women surveyed did in the bedroom last night......

Dave