Glenn Ashmore

I really am working on the boat but when you sit at 3 computers all day
waiting for someone between Bermuda and Fairbanks to screw something up your
mind wanders. :-)

Actually, in the last month I have put caning in a couple dozen cabinet
doors, installed a couple of really nice fuel tanks custom built by Ezell,
installed the Lectrasan and started sealing up the cockpit lockers. Also
made the copper-nickel keel coolers, installed the vacuum panels and the
other refrigerator components from Rparts should be delivered Friday.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"rhys" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:18:48 -0500, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

I ran into this while playing with an idea for refrigerated cockpit drink
holders. But that's another story. :-)

Intriguing as that is, I hope it's not taking you away from finishing
and commissioning your beautiful boat...where ARE you with her lately?

Side note: I was in my favourite surplus/gadget store today and saw a
USB cup warmer...yep...it runs off your USB port on a laptop and keeps
a ceramic cup at 40-50 C. Cost: nine bucks. I was sorely tempted...to
laugh!