noah

Default Rec.boats ??

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:19:13 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

noah wrote:

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:48:17 GMT, "swatcop"
wrote:

The "gist" of my message was supposed to be read as "there isn't any
newsgroup police, therefore your rude and stupid posts may be legal, but
certainly not desired. The readers' options are limited, so we'll just tune
you out."

Do I think he's an idiot? You betcha.' Are the "newsgroup police" going to
make an arrest for unwanted posting? I seriously doubt it. Is he allowed to
do it? Yep, all day, everyday. Does anybody want to read his crap? Probably
not, which is why we have the ability to choose whether or not to read his
crap. Don't misinterpret my originally posted poorly worded analogy as being
on his side, I assure you that I'm not. But there's no law prohibiting him
from being an idiot (unfortunately). So I guess we'll just ignore him.

Actually, there are "newsgroup police", but not here.

Just so I understand you correctly, who is "he" and "him"?

You seem to be suggesting that "anything goes", but I may have it
wrong.

You're an ass, Noah. But you are entitled to be one.

Thanks for your consent, Harry. I don't know what I would have done without it.

You know, for a guy with your apparent intelligence, and obvious verbal skills,
you never fail to initiate name calling and personal insults. I once valued
your opinion, but no more. It is as valueless as your "debating style".

I strongly disagree with the Off-topic posting taking over this group. If that
makes me an ass, I'll live with it.
Regards,
noah

To email me, remove the "OT-" from OT-wrecked.boats.noah.
....as you were. )