Gould 0738

THAT is the problem. They'll defend the right of people to do just
about anything. I don't believe that certain things should be allowed
to be displayed in public out of respect. I don't want to see bare
chested women, (or men) walking around in public. I don't think the
KKK has a right to exist let along parading around in a public parade.
I don't want to see drag queens flaunting their abhorrent , deviant
behavior in a public parade that I want to take my 5 year old to.

In summary, you support the first amendment only as long as those exercising
freedom of speech confine that speech to something *you* think is appropriate.
Many people feel the same way, it's rare that someone will openly admit it.

I believe that the majority of society should decide what's acceptable
and appropriate behavior and appearance, not some "group" which
defends bad behavior on principle alone without any due consideration
for the effects that it has on society.

I believe that adults should think for themselves.

One of the most precious aspects of American liberty has apparently and sadly
been wasted on you.
We protect the non-criminal minority from the social tyrrany of the majority.

One reason America has been the home of so many inventions and innovations is
that we teach our children that it's OK to be non-conformist and to look for
new ways to consider things, even when the "majority" would disagree.

There must be some deep, dark, secret aspect of your life where you don't
perceive yourself to be in the "majority". Shall we all
prohibit you from lawfully and non-violently
practising those actions or thinking those thoughts?