Dave Hall

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:46:36 -0500, DSK wrote:

About the only group that has a good track record of defending
all types of free speech is the ACLU. :-)

Dave Hall wrote:
And they have other issues......

What issues are those, Dave?

Dave Hall wrote:
Look it up.

"Look it up".....

Translation- Dave Hall doesn't have a clue, but he has been programmed
to hate the ACLU and badmouth the organization, it's programs, and it's
supporters.

Better translation: Dave Hall doesn't want to get dragged into another
senseless "debate" with someone who is just looking to pick at nuances
while ignoring core principles.

If he were truly interested in seeing the truth, he would indeed "look
it up". But he just wants another excuse to make me go through the
pains of showing him how off-base he is. Just like I did when he tried
to claim that it was within his legal right to kill neighborhood
dogs.... But I'm getting tired of it.

This is the kind"positive moral values" and "freedom" that our current
President & Vice President really like to encourage.

Independent thinking? Yea, I'd say that's a positive value.

Dave