Brian Whatcott

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:29:47 +1100, "Grumpy"
wrote:

Hiya,

I have a 15Ft Fibreglass half cabin (Carribean Sandpiper). It developed a
crack in the gelcoat and took on a bit of water, That has all been patched
and sorted, but I want to install an inspection port in the deck. Is there
way to work out if there are supports under the floor, or are the more
likely to be in certain areas, I do not really want to cut/damage them
installing the port. Any ideas thanks

Alan

You will not thank me for this note, though it is well-intended.

To see the structure under the deck, you need to look under the deck.
A tape measure can be helpful.

If the under deck is really REALLY obscured, then an endoscope
view through a smallish hole drilled through the deck can tell you.
Buy one from Harbor Freight or such...

Brian Whatcott Altus Oklahoma