RGrew176

From: "Eisboch"

I've driven the New England to South Florida (and back) route several times
in the past four years, but never at the December Holiday Season.

Never again.

Heck, I have driven to Florida from Michigan 4 out of the last 5 years. I use
I-75 then cut over to Kissimmee where my time share is and have not, to date,
experienced your difficulties.

This past holiday season I stayed in Michigan using my time share up in
Traverse City because it cost me fewer points and I have enough left over to go
to Toronto in march for another week.

Basicly, I just did not feel like the drive south this year.