William R. Watt

William R. Watt ) writes:

... I sometimes wear snowshoe moccasins around the house in
winter with felt innersoles, also outside when the streets have not yet been
salted after a good snow. Like walking on air.

since this is a paddling newsgroups I should have mentioned wearing the
snowshoe moccasins for kneeling and paddling a canoe. I carry a pair of
slipon rubbers for walking on wet ground. Bill Mason used to pull on zip
front galoshes for wet ground.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm