JimH

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jack Goff wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr. Dr. J. P. Smithers, MD, PHD wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...
No, sorry, little man. ... which is the lowest form of scum
diatribe
there is, and truly
makes you nothing short of a punk little piece of dog ****.

People
that
resort to that are, like you, the lowest class of people there

is.
I'd
spit right in your pathetic face, punk. NOW do you understand?

It appears that you don't have the ability to discuss a subject

in
rec.boats
without resorting to name calling.

I'd think that if you had any brains at all, you'd see that Jack

Goff
has resorted to the lowest form of **** that there is. He can't
intelligently debate a thing, so he, being the low life,

neanderthal
that he is, resorts to saying stupid things about someones dead

mother.
Classy, isn't he?

Don't be so afraid cowlicker... intelligence is your friend. I was

never
debating you on this issue. I simply cracked on you... and you've

gone
ballistic. It was funny, but you think it's a debate. Whatever...

You are nothing short of pure ****. NOW, you've went and made a
statement where you would do more to me than break my knees. Okay,
let's meet up. NOW, your response is "whatever". Read your first
sentence above, and then get ONE thing straight, if you can comprehend.
I am not "afraid". After YOUR comment about doing more to me than
breaking my knees, I called your bluff, and you've completely backed
down. Anyone, like you, who is stupid enough to make comments about
someone's mother, then is too scared to face to consequences of such
actions, is the lowest form of life. And a little punk.

But Mom, he started it.