Jack Goff

"basskisser" wrote:

No, sorry, little man. I simply stated two facts. One, my mother is
dead, and two, because you can't debate anybody with any amount of
intelligence, you must resort to saying something about someone's
mother, which is the lowest form of scum diatribe there is, and truly
makes you nothing short of a punk little piece of dog ****. People that
resort to that are, like you, the lowest class of people there is. I'd
spit right in your pathetic face, punk. NOW do you understand?

Well, two things are definitely true... 1) You wouldn't know intelligence if
it smacked you upside your head. 2) You can hide behind your keyboard and
act like a big man, but if you ever grew a pair and actually tried to back
up your threat, you'd find out I don't "kneecap" like Harry says he does.
Do YOU understand, or are you stupid? Oh, and how's you mother, idiot?

Cowlicker...King of the NG Idiots indeed... sheesh.