basskisser

Jack Goff wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jack Goff wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
Where's binLaden?

With your mother.

Jack

My mother's dead, you lowlife piece of ****.

Awww... poor cowlicker is insulted. Acting insulted only gave me the

upper
hand. If you wanted to take the wind out of my sails, you should

have said
somethng like, "I only wish it were true... my mother is dead".

The story of your life. Your elevator doesn't run all the way to the

top.

Jack

No, sorry, little man. I simply stated two facts. One, my mother is
dead, and two, because you can't debate anybody with any amount of
intelligence, you must resort to saying something about someone's
mother, which is the lowest form of scum diatribe there is, and truly
makes you nothing short of a punk little piece of dog ****. People that
resort to that are, like you, the lowest class of people there is. I'd
spit right in your pathetic face, punk. NOW do you understand?