Miss Mo'Lissa

Default Looking to sail in Cabo

Hi, I'm an Alaskan who is managing to escape Nome February! A kind
friend bought me a ticket to Los Cabos Mexico.

SWF, 35, rides snowgo-s to her office job in the winter, lifeguards
once a weeks at the local pool and bartends on Friday night at the
sweetest little pub in Nome....

I got my bareboat certificate (ASA) in September, but to be honest
what the class taught me was that I have no business bareboating
without ALOT more experience! The class was actually my second time
on a sailboat, it was tough, I know nothing BUT I WANT TO LEARN!!!!!

Any suggestions? Chartering would be great but the companies I've
contacted were way over my budget.....I mean, I understand boats cost
money and would want to compensate, but I'm not really concerned about
being on a super fancy boat and having someone to cook me fru-fru
meals!

I just wanna play with the wind!!!!!!!

Miss Mo'Lissa
take out the *no_spam* in the email if you reply to my email addy!