Scout

Jeff,
I think the static theory ties in with the theory that the lines cause a
concentration of radon in homes near the lines. The way I read it the house
becomes like a grid in a giant electronic air cleaner. Don't think this was
verified though.
Scout

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
John W. Bienko wrote:
The danger is from Electromagnetic Radiation.. the subject and the danger
to humans is well documented.

At first glance this is a no-brainer - of course the problem is EM
radiation. What else? Falling towers?

However, some reports are claiming the real culprit is static electricity.
This could explain why there is so little evidence that low frequency EM
is dangerous.