Scott Vernon

Gaynz, just signing your posts gays it up.

"JG" wrote in message
I think you have me confused with someone else. I haven't made any

"gay"
posts.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Donal" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
You have to pretend?

No, I don't.

However, I'd like to ask that you take some pity on the rest of

us.

We have read hundreds, if not thousands, of posts from you that

say
exactly
the same thing.

I don't killfile as a matter of principle. You, and BB, are

wasting a lot
of my time.

I'd be very grateful if you could limit yourselves to six gay/pedo

posts
per
day.

Regards

Donal

"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Donal" wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thats a fact.
He has Bobs M.O. with a mix in my gay stalking ability.

Sorta like a 3 yo hiding under his fat moms skirt while he

sticks
out
his tounge.

Quite pathetic.

Joe

Uh-Oh Jon.

If you do that again, we'll have to stop pretending that BB is

RB's
sock-puppet.

Regards

Donal