Paul Schilter

Falky foo,
Damn! :-)
Paul

"Falky foo" wrote in message

In the eighties it was a big party barge with lots of outrageous drug and
sex parties on it. But it was
banned and destroyed by the city.

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast dot net wrote in message
Jim,
Being from Michigan I've never heard of an A-8 anchorage. Is there an
A-7 or A-9? Just what does A-8 mean?
Paul

"Jim" wrote in message
link.net...
To those who have never seen the A-8 anchorage. . .it's as close to

Water
world as you can get. Don't go if you are easily frightened.

Watch out for wrecks. I counted 8 sinkers the last time I was through
there.

You could wipe out half the anchorage and not do $300 damage.

Falky foo wrote:
The storms that just passed through CA blew away 30+ boats in the A-8
anchorage in San Diego Bay. The boats were recovered by the harbor
patrol
and cost owners around $300 to get out of impound. Mine had two hooks
down
and was ok, and a number of others were fine, but that's a lot of
boats
blow away!