bell

Scout wrote:
I'd like to hear opinions regarding supposed adverse health
effects of a close proximity to high tension wires.
I'm looking at a nice piece of land on the side of a mountain,
about 200 feet from the lines. I'm inclined to think a cell phone
is more dangerous. I know we have a few here who are knowledgeable
in the field (no pun intended).
Scout

The jury is still out on the health effects with excellent arguments on
both sides.

There are other concerns that are more easily proven.
Cell phones lose sync (if they can actually sync at all).
Radio interference.
TV interference, slightly reduced if you have cable.
Noise from the transmission lines (hum and/or crackling).
Etc.