Scout

Thanks Thom, that's good advice. I hadn't thought about them expanding the
lines.
Scout

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Scout,

The Jury is still out on the actual proof but if you are worried about
it, why chance it?
The power companies usually run there lines in corridors of unused land.
Mostly because it is the cheapest available. That is one of the reasons
for the land around it to be available for a reasonable price.

I like your idea of the testing. I really don't know exactly what you
should be testing for? Not sure if anyone knows?

Good luck to you. Either way. Your decision. If you're worried about it
now, it certainly not going to get better. If the power companies have
the right of way there is nothing to stop them from running additional
lines.

Ole Thom