katysails

Don't you be talking like that! Neither of you is going anywhere for a long
time!

"Scout" wrote in message
"Bart Senior" wrote
While hauling ECHO and shrink wrapping her, I noticed
I was very short of breath. A visit to the doctor revealed
an irregularity with my heart. I underwent a cardiogram,
angioplasty, and stent emplacement on the 23rd and was
released on Christmas Day.

Good for you Bart. I spent a week in Coronary Care once myself, only to
find out my shortness of breath was due to asthma. My heart checked out
ok, but the experience was unsettling nonetheless.

I've always done strength training but I began to focus more on cardio
after that. I've tried many machines both at home and in gyms, and the one
I like best (at least at home) is the Gazelle. In addition to cardio, it
offers a great low impact leg workout, does lower abs, and with a slight
lean forward or backward, gives a great upper body strength workout.
http://www.tonylittle.com/SearchResu...?CategoryID=31

btw - if I ever checked out unexpectedly, I'll leave it up to Scotty, and
possibly Katy, to figure it out.
and another btw - like you, I also appreciate the many charms and
personalities of this group.
Scout