Scout

Thanks, but yes, I did try the split seat ( I think it was called a twin-pop
or something like that). Unfortunately I still had a problem.
I used to ride 25 miles/day and loved it. I still have my motorcycle, but
reluctantly, had to give up on the bicycle.
Scout

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Have you tried those new split seats? Nothing in the world tops that
feeling
you get a few hours into a good ride when you're cruising. It's like the
earth stops turning. If you try the seat I hope it works.

Amen!

BC
"Scout" wrote in message
"Bob Crantz" wrote
Best indoor aerobic exercise device in the world:
https://shop.sunrisecyclery.com/display/1857/0/

I've done many 100+ miles bicycle trips.
Sadly, I had to give it up at the request of my prostate gland.
Scout