Clams Canino

Default NEW Boat Profit Margins

Hmmmmm

Well "that type of motor" is about all I work with so at least one of my
mistakes was inexcusable. (undertightened the shift cable retainer thigie)

I honestly don't know how often the same combo's come up again and again.
But, throw in inexperienced and seasonal help, and I can see where the
mistakes come from. I'm not saying I like them, but to plan ahead for the
time lost seems like a good reality.

-W

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

Point is, you aren't a dealership.

If this was your 25th install of that type of motor on that type of
hull, do you think you'd have any fewer problems?

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/cavern/

Homepage
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/directions.asp Where

Southport,NC is located.