Jonathan Ball

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

jps wrote:
In article ,
says...

jps wrote in message . ..

In article . net,
says...

jps wrote:

In article ,
says...

Don't use logic on JPS. It just confuses him.
LZ

Giggle all you want LZ, I think we need a national health policy that
looks after people in states that would be as backwards as possible
given the chance.

Oh, just another garden-variety communist.

Another elitist pig who thinks health should be the exclusive domain of
those who can afford it.

Another logically challeneged person who equates not giving a freebie
to someone with denying it to him.

Logic? A minimum standard for health in our country is illogical?

No, your fatuous belief that not giving something to
someone who hasn't paid for it is the same as "denying"
it to him. It isn't. You are wrong.