L.B.R.

wrote

Ok, the snow has melted a little, and the lowerunit IS starting to
sink into the groung, just the little fin on the verry bottom. i dont
know how much pressure this is putting on the lowerunit but it cant be
good!! I cant tell if the stering is going to turn ok.

He has taken the plug out of it, and has cranked the toung of the
trailler up so the melting snow (and summer rain) is running out of it.

The mold on the vinel seems like it will clean off without to much
hard work.
and i took off the gas cap, and to my surprise IT SMELED LIKE GAS!!
i thought for sure it would be rotton. i think what im going to do, is
stick something in and get a little gas on it, and see if it will burn.
if it dose, hell it might run.

And he dose have the little things that feed water to the cooling
system on the lowerunit. mabey he'll let me try to start it this
summer.
Any thing else y'all can tell me is much appreciated

Well, you sure do appear to be a quite competent individual who knows what
he's doing, so I don't foresee any problems in your boat-owning future...lol