Gema

but if you want to sail for real ,**** the legal advise and go for it ,and
when they ask for holding tank show them your ass.
and tell them to **** off and give us back the earth they destroyed to
become richer ,fater,and much more "caring" for their own stuff.I say go and
**** on their sea all you can ,and as for responsibility ,let them say
anything they want ,you know you are cruising the atlantic ,they are just
working in the capitalist system that produces slaves to the rich.so be
it,but you dont have to listen to them.just stay away from the US waters and
you can do it man.stay away from these poluting *******s and you will be OK.
Or come to europe where we are not as pretentious ,as liying stupid assholes
as some seem to be on the other sife of this world.
anyway you would want to get away from a country that looks like a police
state ,more than any dictatorship in this planet.
And noone has killed more humans than the peacefull US army ,who likes (well
those who join armies must have something wrong with them ,no man can be
normal and like to kill ....)to prevent wars by eliminating the potential
enemies.......well all who are not american that means ......
anyway i just got fed up with american **** dictating to us what they need
to start doing .
teach your own goverment responsibility first

world citizen