Eisboch

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I95 is a horrific drive...the highway is overloaded with cars and
trucks, it hasn't enough lanes, and, as you point out, when there's any
sort of accident, there are hours of delays. The section I like least is
between DC and Richmond.

I'd agree with that although south of Richmond it usually is a breeze all
the way to Florida.
I used to really dislike the New Haven, Stratford, Bridgeport and Stamford
CT areas, but they have been much improved over the past couple of years.

I still refuse to go over the George Washington Bridge, no-man's land. I
take 287 over the Tappan Zee bridge, then the Garden State Parkway back to
Rt 95 (Jersey Turnpike).

Eisboch