NEILAT 888

dear remco,

Thanks for the tip. I did visit the pages and, while the boats are very similar
in appearance, none of the the Spankers pictured had gaff rigs and the spec
page showed a more "blade-like" fin keel than mine has. Mine is swept back,
polygonal with an airfoil leading edge and a small bulb along the bottom.

Also.most of the boats pictured are trapeze rigged, I haven't found any
evidence of that in the tangle of rigging I've got.

Anyway, I look more deeply into this since the class was started in the early
sixties and the similraities are strong.

thanks again