captkeywest

runs north from Moser Channel dodging Red Bay
Bank and Bullard Bank

Yes that is my preferred route when heading from Keys to SW
Florida.....

FYI: local websites of interest:

Cruising The Keys (when I created this both Boot Key and the FKNMS site
were in their infancy), both those sites have grown by leaps and
bounds, theres still some stuff unique to my angelfire page but one of
these days I will probably kill the angelfire website, I just have no
time to put into it......

http://www.angelfire.com/fl/cruisingkeywest/

Great website w keys cruising directory

http://www.bootkeyharbor.com/cruising_the_keys.htm

FKNMS rules and regs mooring fields etc etc

http://www.fknms.nos.noaa.gov/

FKNMS penalty schedule ( 1st pdf link see page 2)

http://www.fknms.nos.noaa.gov/le/summarysettlments.html

Wayne.B wrote:
It runs north from Moser Channel dodging Red Bay
Bank and Bullard Bank along the way. Looks like mostly 8 to 10 feet
of water all the way north to the Gulf.