katysails

I used too much bluing on him once and he was the lovliest shade of sky blue
when the sun shone on him...he's mopey right now...Uncle Ray the vet said he
ahs to have some surgery to remove a dewclaw that grew back and
infected...he regrew his whole digit! Now it needs to be amputated. I
think he knows what we were talking about because he's sulking in front of
the fireplace and won't play with his toys.

"Seahag" wrote in message
Gives his fur that lovely pink color!

Seahag

"katysails" wrote;
Mean you haven't heard me yelling "nyet" at him when he does something
wrong??? BTW, he loves borscht...

"Maxprop" wrote:

"katysails" wrote in message

It's not like we're going anywhere but from the dock to the boat it's
a swimmable distance..and Choppie's not fat at all...he's an Imperial
standard...they are much larger than the one's usually seen...Russian
bloodlines...

Ah, so that's why he responds to Das Vidanya, and not Hi, Chopper.