JG

Default Captain Neal's 9/11 reaction

Yeah, he's quite a patriot.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

BinaryBillThe wrote in message
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
From: "Capt.NealŪ"
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 22:43:24 GMT
Subject: Blame not the innocent, please.

Bahamas, mon! Nothing like sailing to foster sanity. I'll be
returning there soon enough . Had to sail back to take care of
some unexpected events related to the recent terrorists'
attacks. Things of a financial nature, mind you.

Keep an eye on the stock market when it opens Monday. This may
be the MOABO. (mother of all buying opportunities) I think
the Dow will fall a bit more, maybe even greatly, so I have my
broker all set up to buy big at 9300. The markets will rebound
quickly come war time. They always do. Take a tip from a
Master. (Master Mariner as well as Master Speculator). Pick a
low that your are comfortable with and pile every dollar of
spare cash into stocks.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal