stefanhanoi

Default Schematics of Echopilot 550 Depth Sounder

Hi,

I've got a working Echopilot 550, produced by Incastec Associates Ltd.
It features a rotating LED handle, like the old Seafarer models. Depth
range is 0-12/24/120m.
Incastec seems to have supplied Seafarer with Sensors.

I'd like to have the output in another form, e.g. voltage (or pulse
width, or frequency) corresponding to depth, so that I can easily
monitor it remotely, or feed to a PC system.

Does anybody have schematics of that Echopilot 550 (or the old
Seafarers which seem to work similarly), so that I could draw up a
converter - if somebody else hasn't done that already ...

TIA,
Stefan