Radman

Default OMC 3.8L Engine/ 1985 Renkin 19ft bowrider.

Hello all, I have a 1985 19ft Renkin Boat with the OMC 3.8L v6
engineand outdrive. I am trying to find out who manufactures the
engine. IE:Chevrolet or Oldsmobile? I need to buy cap and rotor, plugs,
plug wires and freeze plugs and I can't do this until I figure out
whomanufactured the engine. I been looking a lot on the Deja groups
andfound a few topics, I am thinking that it was made by Chevrolet/GMC
butjust want to be sure. Any help you guys can provide me would
begreatlly appriciated. Also would be helpful to figure out which
outdrive I have as well.

Thanks, Radman....