Wayne.B

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:24:36 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.weatherwindowworld.com/autopan3zoom1.html

Brrrrrr. Looks like it's time to get off the water and pay a visit to
the "Old Gris" in Essex. Can't beat the price of popcorn in the bar.

It's cool here in SWFL but we did manage a quick spin in the Grand
Banks late in the day. No ice. Hope to spend New Years on the boat
in Key West if we can get everything ready and working. Santa brought
a nice new Furuno integrated radar/chart plotter/fish finder and it's
a challenge getting everything installed and ship shape. Also under
the tree was an ICOM M-802 SSB which is reported to also work very
well on the ham bands. No neighborhood TVI at sea, right?