katysails

Ms Terry couldn;'t stand the heat in here....

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 04:06:09 GMT, "Maxprop"
wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message

Maxprop wrote:
... A bit of tolerance and flexibility go a long way, both here and
in
personal relationships.

Sure. Does this mean you're changing your style?

... I'm guessing you don't jump all over your friends and people at
your
marina when they are in minor error.

Are you under the impression that I've jumped all over you? Just
trying to
help you correct a mistake.

You tend to have an abrasive, less-than-tactful way of doing so. At
times I
get the impression of rancor on your part during such discussions, which
is
baffling, considering the relative lack of importance of such
non-issues.

Tougboat is very bitter, especially since his wife forced him out of
sailing and
into a geriatric diesel trawler.

BB

So it was his wife? I should have guessed as much. Why, the poor soul
certainly has always given the impression of a wussie. It could very well
be that the abrasive and know-it-all nature of many of his posts are an
attempt to restore a bruised ego - an escape from his daily life of his
wife's wearing the pants in his very own home.

Let's all try to understand Doug's needs and treat him like he's important
and his posts are valuable. It might help heal his psyche. It might even
inspire him to sell that stinkpot and get a gentleman's vessel - a
cruising
sailboat. Probably, if Doug were to acquire a large, stable, steel vessel
like
Capt. Joe's "Red Cloud", his wife would feel as safe and secure at
sea as she does now on the sheltered waters of the inland waterways
in their stinkpot trawler. You don't see Ms. Terry Mermaid making
Capt. Joe own and operate a trawler, now do you? On the other hand,
and woman who would marry DSK doesn't have Ms. Terry's good judgment
either.

CN

CN