DSK

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

States with or near water has places like this:

http://www.urifoundation.org/uriboats/index.html

Really nice boats cheap.

Actually, URI works hard to get top dollar for their boats. The sailing
club works them over when they're donated, and they don't mind holding
on to a boat for a long time to get the money out of it. For example,
they've had that MX-20 for at least 2 years. Nice boat but clearly not
much demand for it. And they've gotten into motorboats, expect to see
more listings like that...

Down in Florida, Eckerd has a boat donation/sales program and at least
one fo the boats I gave links to was there. Some years ago my wife and I
almost bought an old classic yawl from them, but my wife was not
enthused about it as a project.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King