Lady Pilot

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote:

Katy seems convinced that Neal is real, but I'm not convinced he's
anything more than a smelly old gym sock on someone else's hand, all
painted up with a lipstick mouth and two Sharpie eye spots.

But I've heard the Great Captain's voice...do sockpuppets have a voice?

If I phoned and told you I was Scotty or Bobsprit, would you then, too,
believe you'd heard the melodious vocal cords of either of them???

Of course not! You would have to jump through so many hoops, by the time
you were done you would think you were a tiger in the circus.

LP