Capt. NealŪ

Bobsprit = Bobsprit

Good job embarrassing the real Bobsprit by posting something
he has posted on many occasions in separate posts.

CN

"Bobsprit" wrote in message news
It's gratifying to see that many of you are going into the new year finally
getting it. Here's a summary for those who are slow on the uptake:

Boats - mine is better than yours, more fully equipped, sailed more and I
got it almost for FREE!

Cameras - mine are not only better, more numerous, I know how to use them,
my friend owns a camera shop so I get nearly for FREE!

Telescopes - mine is better, everyone I've owned is better and I sell them
for more than I paid for them, so they are FREE!

Women - my wife is a super model, she modelled thongs, I dated all of her
model friends, I've had sex with everyone of them numerous times, they buy
me expensive gifts and it's all for FREE!

My apartment - It's in the most desirable neighborhood in Queens and my rent
is FREE!

My home theater - it's the biggest, the best and I got all the components
for FREE!

My internet service - it's high speed and FREE!

Physique and fitness - I'm superhuman in strength even though I don't work
out, live in an apartment and breathe polluted air. I'm a master of
knowledge in boxing, for I've been pugilized so many times on the
playground - first hand experience! I've gotten my physique, stamina and
strength without working out - it's all FREE!

Medical care - Suzanne is a nurse - it's all FREE!

eBay - the rusty nuts, bolts and beat up oars I sell pay for my time and
expenses, eBay is all FREE!

Gifts and money - I'm constantly showered with them, all FREE!

Thomas - didn't cost a dime to concieve, in laws and parents have paid for
the education, Suzanne and company do the diapers, upbringing. I'm just
there for the good times, I'm a daddy for FREE!

My trolls are effective and long lasting. In fact, I don't even need bait on
the hook! Yes, you clowns provide me endless entertainment - for FREE!!

Thank you all, and keep it all flowing - for FREE!!!!

Capt RB