Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message

Here, just click on "wines"
http://www.brlhardy.com.au/

T'anks. We've have Banrock Station at our local super market. Is that a
lesser line? We may have bought some of the Hardys label as well--can't
remember, you know, with all that wine drinking and brain cell loss . . . .

Most wines these days, both US and Ozzie, are not dry enough for my tastes.
I tend to believe that winemakers are making too many wines "ready to drink"
and too sweet and fruity, in an attempt to appeal to those who really don't
appreciate great dry wines. I'll try the Hardys label, if available, but my
preference runs more toward Bordeaux these days. Damn the Frogs anyhow.

Max