Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 17:44:05 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 08:59:33 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

-6 C.

It's so much fun confusing Tuuk.

Happy Day After.

I was hoping to try out my new "Holiday Gift" today, but it's too damn
cold outside...the skeet will never come out of their nests.

OH OH!! What 'cha get - what 'cha get?!?!?

An over-and-under 20 gauge with 28" barrels and a straight stock.
Pull!

Beretta?

Speaking of clays, did anyone else see Tom Knapp shoot down 10 clays he
tossed in the air with 10 shots from his Benelli? Holy Skeet!

I like the Benelli R1 and I absolutely love it with the .300
Winchester Mag barrel. Their shotguns are very stylish, but in my
opinion, a well made shotgun is a well made shotgun, etc...

As to Tom Knapp, he can shoot, no doubt about it. But there is a
trick to it - watch it close some time and you'll see what I mean.

Yeah...I've watched, and I've watched, and I've watched. In slo-mo, too.
10 shots, 10 clays.

It' pretty obvious if you shoot clay a lot. I don't shoot a lot of
clay, not my thing (long range shooting and handguns are my thing),
but when I first saw it, I knew there was a trick - just couldn't put
my finger on it. Then a friend pointed it out.

Later,

Tom