katysails

It's not like we're going anywhere but from the dock to the boat it's a
swimmable distance..and Choppie's not fat at all...he's an Imperial
standard...they are much larger than the one's usually seen...Russian
bloodlines...
"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
After reading your post about your overloaded dinghy I
feel I must comment for your safety and that of your
loved ones.

You should look for a bigger dinghy. Something in the ten-foot
range should suffice for your load.

May I suggest you look at a Walker Bay 10. You can sail it
and you can motor it and it carries a much larger load
than your present little pram.

BTW, put that fat dog on a diet before he gets
a stroke or something.

CN