Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

Most of them....Mr Sails has been insane for about 26 years now.....

Not so sure about that, but . . .

I, of course, was the great catalyst for his condition...

Most likely, if indeed he is insane.

it's a dangerous thing knowing me too well....

Without a doubt.

Max has only been exposed to a very small version of what I am in a social
sense and look at how insane he is....

True. How sadly true.

Mr. Warren: you really should give second (and third, ad infinitum) thought
to pursuing a relationship with this particular woman. She's a great
sailor, a great person, but indeed the catalyst for mental disarray and
thoughts of suicide. That Mr. Sails is still alive and kicking is a
testament to his iron backbone and steel constitution. That her children
still visit her is a testament to their wills of titanium. I really don't
know what it is about her, but next to her the Stepford wives are naught but
a pile of arcing microcircuits. Exposed to her Spiderman would fall off the
sides of buildings into an amorphous blob of protoplasmic goo on the
sidewalk.

Proceed with utmost caution. You have been forewarned.

Max