DownTime

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:1103770958.4f42aaf2bb531d7c58c7431201b27f94@t eranews...
I know you righties want to give your boy Dubya a pass, but the fact
remains that Bush was captain of the ship on 9-11, and therefore 9-11
happened on his watch and was his responsibility. Perhaps if he had
taken a shorter vacation that summer or had the IQ to pay more attention
to the warnings, he might have done something -anything- to mitigate
what happened in 9-11.

Bush was asleep at the wheel before, on, and after 9-11. He still is
clueless about fighting terrorism. He thinks the military is the answer.

ok Harry, and while I am not looking to pick sides, what could President
Bush realistically have done to mitigate what happened? And to consider the
other side, what could 'any' president have done in advance of the attacks?