Gould 0738

Default NEW Boat Profit Margins

I don't mind paying anyone in business a fair profit but I would like the
truth - does any one know how much profit are in these boats?

Konnie

Not enough.

My suggestion: Forget all about trying to
buy a boat like an automobile. Don't worry about whether the dealer is making
$1, $100, $1000, or $10000. Shop around enough to get the *best price* (all
factors considered) that will lift the minimal number of dollars from your
wallet and then just simply enjoy the boat. Why be peeved because the gross
profit might have been more than you (surely missing some important factors in
the equation) considered "fair"? The consumers objective is to find the lowest
price, not the smallest profit. :-)

Good luck. Hope you enjoy your boat.