Capt. NealŪ

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message newsrqzd.28181$F25.14270@okepread07...

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote:
I don't have my whole life to try to convince you I am the real
Captain Neal. Just e-mail Katysails and she'll tell you I am
who I am.

Well, I'm totally convinced, but then again, I have a tenacity to be
naive...

I run my heater at night because it's cold at night. I don't
have a bunch of blankets and sleeping bags because most
of the year it is hot and who needs that stuff cluttering
up the boat.

Oh dear! I'm such a clueless pilot...

A warm boat does not last till morning.

Why knot?
LP

I should have qualified that. I should have written a warm boat does not
last till morning now that LP has flown north leaving this Captain cold
and lonely. The question becomes,"When will she return?"

CN