Jim

Default Rumsfeld Dives off the Deep End

Tuuk wrote:

No,,

You just do not understand it there Harry,,,

But what is your point anyway? Who do you think you are? And affiliate of
CNN ? You like to report one side of a story? Why not advertise the good
things that are happening? or that the U.S. has done???? You a pessimists
harry???

Harry,, what would you do differently if you were Rumsfeld ?,, lets think
about that Harry,, lets say you had an education,, lets say you were popular
and a benefit to a president and helped him get elected. I know that is a
long shot but lets believe it,, so what would you do ?? since you are
critical of what Rumsfeld does,, what would you do differently???? Bet you
haven't a clue,,

I know, the schools are open, right?

That's always held up as good news, even though they had schools before
we invaded.

From what I see, that's not a good example of anything.

What could have been done differently? In a war to "Disarm Saddam"?

we could have let the UN inspectors do their job.

We might have looked to history a little before trying to "Straighten
things out".

We could have been looking for Bin "I'm not worried about him" Lauden.